The Scavenger Labs do Unmaking workshops where we take apart dead technology appliances and use the parts for arts and technology projects.
How you can help
Do you have equipment that is not working or has no resale value that you can donate to us for use in our workshops?
Contact Mick Chesterman on email@example.com with details of what you can donate
We are especially looking for:
- Computer towers
- CD / DVD Players
- Electronic , battery powered toys
- Most battery powered electronic devices / especially if it has lots of buttons
- VHS or Cassette tape machines
What we can’t use:
- Large Tellies or LCD screens- no screens at all please!
- High power equipment like microwaves or heaters